Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy

Friday, September 30, 2011

Need It!


While scouting around to find shirts for our groomsmen, I came across Need Supply Co., an amazing denim shop that has a fall collection of accessories to die for!  Think geek chic mixed with tribal jewelry and hand tooled leather.  For me, it was love at first sight when I spotted the RGB nailpolish (any designers get a kick out of that other than me?!), and most of the products come in multiple price points...if you catch my drift.

Like I was saying, I needed shirts for our guys and ended up spending an exuberant amount of time looking at the men's bags (they always seem to be designed for more wear and tear than lady-bags).

See for yourself at Need Supply Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment