Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Color of the Week

 

I thought Gold would be the perfect color to start out with in my new weekly post "Color of the Week". 
I, personally, LOVE to wear gold.  Gold shoes, earrings, ponchos (yes, I own a gold, sequin butterfly-shaped poncho), along with anything else that shimmers and shines.

How does one get away with wearing such a diva-licious palette? Simply load on a bunch of gold jewelry with a plain white tee and voila: instant glam!  Or you can layer gold shimmer with any eyeshadow for a quick transition from daytime to evening.  Amp up your look with a single, over-the-top piece, like a sequin covered cardigan, or a shiny pencil skirt!

Stay tuned for next week's color!  I'll give you a hint – it's blinding!

(via americanapparel, toms, jcrew, bananarepublic)

No comments:

Post a Comment