Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dot + Stripe


Hello, for the first time in a while!  I've been busy-busy with work (which is a blessing!), but I had to share my newest find: my china collection!

I never registered for "fine china" during the wedding months–I never found a set that really caught my eye.  Until now.   I found these lovelies at Homegoods this morning, and I scooped up every piece they had, which really wasn't much, BUT, it is a start.  It is Mikasa "Color Studio" bone china in Turquoise, and I was able to mix and match the polka dot pattern and chevron pattern.   Homegoods only had 8 salad plates and 8 teacups, however, after searching online, I found that they were available at the Mikasa site for about $10 more per set of 4 (not bad at all!).

Needless to say, I will be adding to the collection over the next few months, but for now, I'm excited to do fancy date nights and (small) dinner parties with friends on my new, lovely dinnerware.

Until next time!

xoxo,

Mitz





No comments:

Post a Comment