Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy

Monday, November 26, 2012

Crafty Anniversary



Dylan and I had our 1 year anniversary this year, woohoo!  Over the past year, however, I have been (very) bad about getting any pictures printed from our wedding or honeymoon.  Enter: Pinterest.  I keep seeing these posts about getting "architectural prints" made at Staples for around $3, SO, I went for it!

I popped a picture into photoshop to get the right shape and to make it black and white (the architectural prints only come in black & white for cheap...not color!).  A few days later, I grabbed a frame to put the print in (24x36), and voila–a trendy piece of art to commemorate our anniversary.

If you want more specific instructions on setting up your picture for architectural prints, there are plenty of step-by-step instructions available through Pinterest

*the picture was taken in Tamarindo, Costa Rica on our honeymoon–we were hiking over a bunch of lava rock (low tide) to a different surf spot about a mile away. 


xoxo,

Mitz

1 comment:

  1. um this is amazing. working on making one for my bro right now.

    ReplyDelete