Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Business Time


That's right, it's business time–a new set of cards for yours truly just arrived.  And, if you were wondering, YES, this design is available for purchase in my Etsy shop.   

I just realized that I haven't posted in (gulp) over a month, but as the gift-giving season approaches, I will be on my game–I can't wait to share all the neat gift ideas and finds with you, so stay tuned! 

In the mean time, I got an iPhone!  YAY, welcome to 2010, right?  My dad updated to the 5, so he handed me down the old 4.  Obviously, the best hand-me-down ever.  Now, no excuses for not keeping in contact with any of you the way I need to  (Amanda, we will still be pen pals...xoxo).






No comments:

Post a Comment