Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pretties


Greetings!  I am so excited to showcase a jewelry designer I recently worked with that creates beautiful jewelry with one-of-a-kind charms and relics of the past in her shop called TILLY DORO. Sold in boutiques around the world (NYC, Barcelona, Montreal and London, just to name a few), Nogah's unique pieces are both edgy (chains upon chains upon chains!)  and feminine (ribbons, charms, and feathers).


Nogah asked if I would help her create earring cards (shown above) with the retro-triangle print featured in my shop!  As a thank-you, Nogah sent me a pair of golden heart studs, which I wear almost every day! 

Thanks, Nogah!

Be sure to visit her shop and her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment