Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy Fancy Schmantzy

Friday, March 2, 2012

New Card Design


Hello, all!  New business card design hit the Etsy shop today!  This is a single sided business card that would be fabulous printed on a heavy white linen paper stock (my recommendation, anyways!).

In other news, I started designing concert posters for Gasparilla Music Festival here in Tampa and am super excited to see Ra Ra Riot at the show along with 19 other bands!  Now all I need to do is figure out what I'm going to wear...

Also, I must admit–I broke down and got a Pinterest account.  I know, I know, I have been anti-Pinterest for quite some time, but with all my work starting to compile I needed a place where I could collect my other ideas/projects/diy's.  Don't worry, though, I won't go pinning the whole world wide web on my boards...it will be well curated with things I truly enjoy and am inspired by.  Follow me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment